USS Cairo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the USS Cairo, NCC-42136-B

3 posters

Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor

Mrisa
    Mrisa
    Admin
    Admin

Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor Empty Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor

Post  Mrisa Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 am

Well Major Taylor King has resigned which leaves the Executive Officer spot open. This will remain open until after the mission is over and I find a suitable XO.
    Gen
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor Empty Re: Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor

Post  Gen Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

OMG! Sorry to hear him go, but I wish him well in his endeavors. May peace be with him.
    Carmine
    Carmine
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor Empty Re: Resignation of th XO/Chief Counselor

Post  Carmine Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

I do not volunteer :p nahh just joking if nobody else wants the job ill take it if not ill stay the captain's personal slave Twisted Evil :p
    Mrisa
    Mrisa
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mrisa Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

I will say this the XO spot will remain open until after this mission. I some guidelines that I am looking for and so far I am not seeing them with my current crew. I am sorry you all are great but I have had bad luck with active XO's in the past and I am starting to change the way things are done.

Oh we also lost our Chief Engineering Officer he has gone AWOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:03 pm